Our all inclusive bundle is ideal if you want to make sure you have everything in place to give your company the best possible chance of success.Compare all bundles
There are no hidden costs and the Companies House £12 registration fee is included in the price.
All formations have optional extras to choose from, including business bank accounts with cashback!
All documents printed & bound in a hardback binder
Lifetime customer support
Up to £100 cashback
Free calls for 90-days
For all directors, PSCs & shareholders
Statutory mail, scanned and sent to you asap!
Up to 12% off new Apple products
Companies House Admin
5 updates per year
Each year, on request
At no extra cost
At no extra cost
24/7 Legal Helpline & legal doc. creator
Monitor your company credit score
Limited company formation
- Printed Certificate of IncorporationOnce incorporated, we’ll give you access to a digital copy of the document to prove your company exists. We will also print this on certified Companies House paper and post it.
- Printed Share CertificatesOnce incorporated, we’ll give you access to a digital copy of the documents that confirms the ownership of shares in your company and send a copy of all to you in the post.
- Printed Memorandum & Articles of AssociationPrinted and bound, this is for you to share the details of how you agree to run the company with your shareholders. It sets out how your company will be run and governs its relationship with the outside world.
- Printed company registerOnce incorporated, we’ll create a bound company register with the first entries made for you. By law this register should be stored at your registered address, ready for inspection (normally £35)
Guides and support
- Hub business managerYou can manage your business from your Hub business manager. Access invoices, company details and any additional services you might need, including bank accounts, insurance, websites and much more!You can manage your business from your Hub business manager. Access invoices, company details and any additional services you might need, including bank accounts, insurance, websites and much more!
- Ltd company e-bookEverything you need to know about owning a limited company and being a director is included in this eBook.
- Lifetime customer supportWhen you form your limited company with us, you'll get lifetime support from your very own TFC Support Agent, who will be on hand to help and support your limited company.
Free expert advice
- Accountant consultation - with ATNWe’ve partnered with a firm of professional accountants who provide accounting, tax and business advice services to micro, small and medium sized businesses.
- Trade mark consultation - with PulseYou’ve worked hard to build a name for your business. Trade marks are an important step for protecting your brand identity. It will stop competitors from poaching your customers by imitating your brand. Give yourself peace of mind and protect it!
Business address services
- Registered office addressEvery company needs a registered business address. So why not use ours? We’ll keep your private address off the public record and digtally forward any important post on to you. Plus, our City address can help boost your business profile and increase confidence in your brand.
- Service office addressUse our City address for all Directors, Shareholders and PSCs of your business. Keep us updated with any changes to these roles and continue use our City address for new appointments.
- Stat. Digital Mail ServiceIncluded as standard is our Digital Mail Service for all your statutory (only) mail. This ensures you get any important mail as soon as its received and will be stored in your account for life - no additional handling or postage fees.
- Business addressA business address is used to receive and forward general business mail. Our service includes physical mail forwarding with no additional postage or handling charges.
- Stat. Mail forwardingIf you require physical mail forwarding of your statutory mail - for a small fee per year these can be posted to your chosen forwarding address.
- Confirmation statement YearlyWhen requested, we’ll file the Confirmation Statement for you. Previously known as an 'Annual Return' every company needs to file its Confirmation Statement every year.
- 1st Board meeting minsWe’ll provide you with your first minutes of boarding meeting notes (normally £15).
- Company filing edits 5 p/yWe’ll take care of any updates you require to your company (normally £50.00 + vat). These include:
• Company name changes
• Add, edit or remove Director's & Secretary's
• Address changes
• SIC code updates
- Dormant annual returnsIf you have not yet begun trading, but still intend to do so, we will file dormant annual returns for you to ensure your limited company remains active and does not get dissolved (normally £50.00 + vat).
- Dissolution serviceNot every business start-up is a successful one, so if for any reason you need to dissolve your company, we'll take care of the procedure required to do it correctly at no extra cost (normally £50.00 + vat).
- Discounted Apple techWe have partnered with wearesync.co.uk to bring our customers affordable tech for their business. With this formation package you will have access to exclusive offers on the very latest Apple technologies at discounted prices which you will not be able to find anywhere else in store or online - up to 13% off Apple products.
- Business bank accountIt’s a legal requirement to have a business bank account as a limited company. We’ve handpicked a range of different types of business bank accounts to suit all types of business. You can even get up to £100 cashback!
- Business phone numberWe’ve partnered with bOnline to offer our customers a new business phone number with unlimited calls free for 90 days and then only £9.95 per month thereafter. Keep your business and personal numbers separate!
- Other extras include:• Anti-fraud protection - £4.99
• Check & Send service - £7.50
• VAT Registration - £29.99
• PAYE Registration - £29.99
• Bookkeeping solutions
• Website builder, domain registration & buisiness email packages
Our Apple store gives you access to exclusive offers on the very latest Apple technologies
- Save up to 12%
- Over £100 off a MacBook Pro
- Payment options including Klarna
- Only for Pro subscribers
- 3 year Sync guarantee
Our business banking partners
We've partnered with industry-leading UK and International business bank account providers to suit all types of businesses. Bringing exclusive offers such as extended free banking periods and cashback that won't be found elsewhere!
Experts on hand
You’ll get lifetime customer support form our expert, in house team who are just an email or phone call away. They’re that good, on average our customers rate them 4.89/5 in customer satisfaction!