The reason for using a formation agent to register your business is simple: it can be more cost effective and just as quick as going directly to Companies House. When you use a formation agent they will also seek to provide a simpler online process with more professional guidance and help with added services after your business has been incorporated.
The benefits of formation agents in a nutshell:
- Professional service from a team carrying out hundreds of company formations every week.
- Faster, more accurate results with everything done on your behalf.
- Significant savings – a postal application can cost around two thirds more.
Added benefits of choosing The Formations Company
- Approved by Companies House to set up your company on your behalf.
- A free Barclays Business Current Account with £50 cash back from us.
- No hidden extras – your Companies House registration fee is included.
- Easy to use online service with all of your formation details and documents stored in one place.
- Secure information exchange with a DigiCert SSL certificate so you can be confident that your data is protected.
For further information head to our help centre.