What is a Registered Agent?
- You use our City of London location as the publicly registered address for your company
- We forward you all of your mail, minus the junk, to an address of your choice
- Your details as a director are kept private
Do I really need one?
It's a legal requirement to have a registered address for your business which is available publicly. To protect your privacy it's strongly recommended that you let The Formations Company act as your registered agent.
What do you get?
- Total legal compliance
- Protection from unsolicited contact and junk mail
- Privacy and security
- A prestigious City of London office to boost your company’s image
- Seperation between your home and work life
- All your mail forwarded to you
Options to suit you
How you pay for your Registered Agent Service is up to you. Select a monthly plan, or save a total of £40 when you opt in for our yearly plan.
One Month Free Trial